Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

No shared mode in Teams Trio 8500/8800 in firmware past 5.9.0.11398

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

No shared mode in Teams Trio 8500/8800 in firmware past 5.9.0.11398

Upon installing the latest firmware and switching the phones profile to Teams on a couple of our new Trio 8500/8800's I noticed that I was not getting the prompt to choose between shared/personal mode after signing in.

I had started on firmware version 5.9.1.11135 and worked my way back to 5.9.0.11398 and that was the first version that prompted me to choose between the two modes after signing in.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: No shared mode in Teams Trio 8500/8800 in firmware past 5.9.0.11398

Hello @mpolselli 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A community search >here< finds a post >here< discussing and explaining why Microsoft has removed this.

Please work with Microsoft if this is an issue for you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @mpolselli 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A community search >here< finds a post >here< discussing and explaining why Microsoft has removed this.

Please work with Microsoft if this is an issue for you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you. I've done that but it doesn't appear to be applying properly. I will be working with Microsoft support shortly and will post back and additional findings and hopefully a resolution.

Message 3 of 4
Visitor

The above worked it just took a few hours to apply and it can take up to 24 hours to apply in some cases.

Message 4 of 4