Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom BTOE 3.4.1 Secure boot

Visitor

Polycom BTOE 3.4.1 Secure boot

Hi,

Is is there a reason why BTOE 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 requires secure boot to be disabled for the software to work?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom BTOE 3.4.1 Secure boot

Hello davidavice,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There are already two topics on BToE using Windows 10 so I am closing this post as we are working on a resolution.

They are => here <= and => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom BTOE 3.4.1 Secure boot

BToE 3.4.2 for Windows 10 has been released => here <=

This is a Windows 10 release only. Any other issues with any other Windows Version need to be reported to Polycom via the official channel.

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3