Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

In this moment we have a new Polycom Trio in our office and I'm log in with my company account mail (office 365 tenant) . We need also there is multi account log in for semplicity in case of switch person who have a video/voice call with own contacts. 

We also need to have possibility to call directly fro Polycom Trio 8800 throw SIP mode, how can i set it?

Thanks a lot for your replay.

Gianluca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Gianluca Anversa,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have added this to the FAQ Article to make it even clearer:

• The 2nd or 3rd line cannot be another Skype for Business account.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Gianluca Anversa,

from my knowledge you don´t have the possibility to use several O365 accounts in parallel. You´ll have to sign-out and sign-in with the new account you want to use. Normal behaviour like a SfB-client...

Aug 15, 2018 Question: Can I enable more than 1 Line on my Polycom Trio?

Resolution: UC Software 5.5.2 for Polycom Trio added the Hybrid registration feature. Details are in the Admin Guide or => here <=  and it can be up to 3 different lines.

So check if you have newer version than 5.5.1 and follow the FAQs.

HP Recommended

So in my position we can't add several O365 account but if we have other type off account we can do this. Is it?

For SIP account thanks for the link. 

HP Recommended

Hello @Gianluca Anversa,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have added this to the FAQ Article to make it even clearer:

• The 2nd or 3rd line cannot be another Skype for Business account.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.