Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Trio 8800 unable use Meet Now

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Polycom Trio 8800 unable use Meet Now

Hi all,

I just purchase polycom Trio 8800 with spesification below

in the front of Box the P/N is 2200-66070-019 but the polycom device P/N is 2201-65290-019 with firmware version 5.5.3.3517

And I've finished setup provisioning Line 1 as SIP phone extension and Line 2 using Special Interop : OCS2007r2 for my skype business account.

Both Line 1 and line 2 already succesfull registered and able make calls.

But I still unable to use Meet Now conference call meeting there error pop up message "audio-video conferencing server cannot accept the call"

And also I checked in address of skype seem our company skype address didn't syncronize

How to resolve my issue above, and is my polycom device able support for skype for business ?

Thank you

Yudi

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Trio 8800 unable use Meet Now

Hello @yudi_isos ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I suggest you carefully read:

Jan 25, 2016 Question:How many Lines can I register using Polycom phones with Lync Server / Skype for Business server ?

Resolution: UC Software 5.8.0 for VVX phones and UC Software 5.5.2 for Polycom Trio added the Hybrid registration feature. Details are in the Admin Guide or => here <= up to 3 different lines. The first one must be Skype for Business / Office 365

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Hi Steffen Baier thank you for your reply, it's mean that I need to upgrade the version at least 5.5.2 and setup Line 1 as Skype account and Line 2 as SIP phone extension ? Thank you Yudi
Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @yudi_isos ,

You are already on 5.5.3 which is newer than 5.5.2 but I suggest you use a currently supported software like UC Software 5.8.0 and then follow the above FAQ to implement Skype for Business on line one and any other SIP on line 2 or 3

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Hi Steffen Baier,

Thanks for your suggestion, now my problem already solved follow above steps

Thanks

Yudi

Message 5 of 5