Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Producer does not work with Trio

Frequent Advisor

Producer does not work with Trio

Hello all,

I have paired RPG  500 with Trio and Eagle eye producer does not work at all.

To be more specific,auto tracking is not working,the camera does not zoom to the active speaker.

Trio is running 5.7.1 version and RPG 500 is running 6.1.8.

When i revert RPG to RPG mode,trucking is working fine but when i enable trio mode trucking is disabled.A message "usb device is not attached" is displayed but RPG uses an eagle eye camera.

Restarting the producer did not solve the issue.

Maybe it is a bug?

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Producer does not work with Trio

Hello @sotiris,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

What is the exact Trio Version ?

or

What Software Version is the EagleEye Producer running?

As this is a brand new release I doubt we have had many tickets on this so please get this into Support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Frequent Advisor

Hello again,

I factory reset Polycom Trio to the defaults and the issue has been solved.

Previously,trio had been paired with visual+ and usb ptz polycom camera,so i guess that trio maybe kept to his "memory" this device and could not recognize RPG's eagle eye camera.

I know that this is the first version which pairs these two devices,hope  this will help you.

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sotiris,

Thank you for getting back on this and this outlines how important it is to add a backup of the device or tell us more about the setup.

Yes the Trio will keep a record of a previous connected device especially if not setup in the right order.

Great that you got it working in the end but just as a reminder to everybody else as stated in the FAQ:

Once a new Post is started please provide the minimum Information:

• Provide the exact Software Version of your Phone
  • Provide the Phone Model
  • Provide the Call Platform (aka openSIP, Skype for Business, Lync)
  • If applicable provide a backup of the phone in question
  • If possible provide a => Log <= and either attache them or use the => Code Tag <=
  • If possible provide the MAC Address or Serial of the device
  • Provide details if the issue is a day 1 issue or only happened after an upgrade or any other relevant details

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4