Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Proper Trio 8800 Teams Configuration+Licensing with Office 365

Occasional Advisor

Proper Trio 8800 Teams Configuration+Licensing with Office 365

Hello- We purchased around six Trio 8800 for Microsoft Teams deployment. I need a little guidance around setup and best current firmware. I am currently using a Office 365 E5 License with calling plan. This was the only way I could get the dialing pad to become visible on the unit even though inbound external calls worked. When I select common area phone or meeting room license, the dial pad does not appear.

Also, we had a few phones running on older firmware which seems be unstable. Upgading the firmware to the latest stopped incoming calls from ringing the phone, so I stepped down one from the latest and seem to stabilize the units a bit better. Is there somewhere that shows the best Teams firmware?

Every once in a while the phones ask for login credentials. Is there a work around for this?

I just opened a ticket with this, but I also wanted the users voice as well.

Thanks!

M

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Proper Trio 8800 Teams Configuration+Licensing with Office 365

Hello @MarcusS ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

I cannot answer any Microsoft Teams specific questions but the only Poly certified Software for Teams is UC Software 5.9.0.11398 Rev AB or the latest 5.9.0.11421 Rev AD we just released.

What is the Poly Ticket reference?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Advisor

Hi- Sorry for the delay

Ticket - 1-13008244171

I have tried the latest firmware, but calling inbound goes to the voicemail.  Outbound works fine.  5.9.0.11398 seems to be working OK for now.

Message 3 of 4
Occasional Advisor

Also- This week, it seems we have been getting crushed with "Your call dropped and we coudnt reconnect" only on the Trio's

User are getting turned off fast.

Message 4 of 4