Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Real Presence Trio 8800 and Skype for Business

Occasional Visitor

Re: Real Presence Trio 8800 and Skype for Business

Hi folks,

I'm getting the exact same issue as bluisana is reporting - 5.4.3.2007 firmware and using the .amsx exchange integration URL

How is that case progressing - any detail you can share if it's configuration / bug / network etc?

I also am having few others issues with dialling from the Trio to any S4B O365 contact however incoming voice/video calls works from any user.

Plus the MeetNow/Scheduled S4B meetings don't work either although calendar integration works (receives meeting and can lookup contacts etc) couple of things i need to work through although i think that particular one might relate to this reported issue

Have been reading these forums (and Jeff's blog - its great) for similar issues prior to lodging case with Polycom support.

Message 11 of 13
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Mathorek,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Quite commonly users post questions but never follow up.

The case mentioned by yourself (1-2801882967) was closed on the 06/06/2016 as follows:

• Closing. Customer factory default the phone and it resolves the issue.

I suggest you work with your Polycom reseller if the above does not address your issue(s).

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 12 of 13
Occasional Visitor

All - Good Day!

Would you please confirm if the Real Presence Trio 8800 allow to work with Resource Account setup? With that show up the meeting booked fot that specific room?

Message 13 of 13