Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Relocate Skype for Business Icons on Trio Screen

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Relocate Skype for Business Icons on Trio Screen

Equipment Polycom Trio 8800 w/ Visual+ Ploycom Trio 8800 w/ VisualPro Software Versions Trios and Visual+ - 5.9.0.11421 Updater Signature - Release VisualPro - 6.1.9.500016 I am looking to move the location of some of the icons on the home screen. For example, one of my trios, looking at the first screen, it has from left to right, top to bottom: Dial a Number Redial Meetings Present Sign Out Meet Now The second trio, in the same positioning I have: Dial a Number Meetings Present Sign Out Meet Now Contacts I'm looking to have both phones have the icons in the same locations for consistency. The only thing I found online was being able to add or remove an icon, but not the actual location. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Kevin **EDIT** - The formatting of this post didn't stay the same and went all to one paragraph. If it happens again, my apologies.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Relocate Skype for Business Icons on Trio Screen

Hello @Kevin_A ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The quickest way to check the difference is via the Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup.

Simply compare what the difference would be between the two.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Advisor

Re: Relocate Skype for Business Icons on Trio Screen

I saw a couple differences in the files, but nothing relating to the content of the home screen. Not really sure. Guess it's not that important.

Message 3 of 3