Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Request to delete Frequent Contacts from CX600

Occasional Visitor

Request to delete Frequent Contacts from CX600

I have a client that is using the CX600 with a Hunt Group for their main line. When they receive calls, the CX600 is logging numbers as frequent contacts based on call history and the only way to remove the number is to sign out of the phone. They have requested that we look into adding an option to delete the frequent contacts on each phone. Since this is tied to the way the phone works and not the Skype for Business side, I am passing the request on to Polycom. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Request to delete Frequent Contacts from CX600

Hello Be_Awesome ,

Polycom and other manufacturers produce these optimized for Microsoft® Lync® devices after a reference design and the embedded OS running on the phones is provided, supported and maintained by our partner Microsoft®.

You therefore may want to reach out to the Microsoft® community and / or Microsoft® support directly instead as this is the most direct and efficient path.

Please try here

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2