Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Firmware: 

Hi there, I have a challenge... I have 200 Polycom Trio 8800 with Visual Plus to deploy. The way I am going to set them up is have each conference room account assigned to a Trio for Skype sign in. That way when a user books a room, the Skype meeting goes on the conference room calendar.

Each conference room is a Exchange Resource calendar. By default the account is disabled. I am going to enable the account for sign in, then enable for Skype access so that when user's book a conference room meeting with a skype meeting, they can walk in the conference room and hit the join now button to connect from the conference room.

Is there an easier way of doing this? Example: Create a service account (svc_trio) have all 200 resource calendars give the service account (svc_trio) access to them, then just log into each trio with (svc_trio) and then specify the calendar I want to appear for each Trio?

Right now the only option is to login to the Trio with a Skype enabled account.

I cannot imagine having to manage 200 different accounts for each individual Trio?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
I’m not sure how having one service account that is used to sign in to 200 devices would be easier to manage than 200 individual accounts. Either way, I don’t think this is possible.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.