Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Share Content from SFB Polycom Trio 8800 account

Occasional Contributor

Share Content from SFB Polycom Trio 8800 account

Hi,
I have visual+/Polycom Trio 8800 with SFB Account on it, can i share my desktop local content(through trio Usb) to SFB account during the call?
LAPTOP--USB-->TRIO--SFB-->CALL OTHER SFB ACCOUNT(WITH DESKTOP SHARING FROM MY LAPTOP)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Advisor

Re: Share Content from SFB Polycom Trio 8800 account

Hi @Mohamad,

no, that´s not possible, only local content streaming! 

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Share Content from SFB Polycom Trio 8800 account

Hi @Mohamad 

as already explained by @mshu you can only share content using a Skype for Business client to a Poly Trio.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3