Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've searched a lot for the polycom community about this but without results. The most similar article is this:

https://community.polycom.com/t5/Skype-for-Business/Calendar-meeting-details-display-incorrectly-whe...

We have a RealPresence Trio 8800 in the lastest software UC version; 5.5.4.2255, Skype On-Premise and Exchange Online.

I am trying to show the subject in the calendar, but the meeting organizer is the only informations that apears. 

I try to import this configuration file:

<TEST exchange.meeting.showattendees="1" exchange.meeting.showdescription="1" 
exchange.meeting.showorganizer="1" exchange.meeting.showsubject="1"
exchange.meeting.showmoreactions="1" exchange.meeting.private.enabled="1"
exchange.meeting.private.showattendees="1" exchange.meeting.private.showdescription="1"
exchange.meeting.private.showsubject="1" exchange.meeting.private.showorganizer="1"></TEST>

But nothing.

I download "Polycom_UC_Software_5_5_4_2255_AA_Trio8800_release.zip" in Polycom Oficial Website. Insithe it has "applications.cfg" that it has configuratios about exchange.meetings, i imported it but still the same.

After import the files related to the exchange.meeting It doesnt reboot the system but with other configuration files yes.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

By default, subject is hidden on your Exchange Server for room mailboxes.  If you open up the exchange mailbox in Outlook, do you see the subject?  If not, run this againt the affected mailboxes.

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity <mailboxusername> AddOrganizerToSubject $false -DeleteComments $false -DeleteSubject $false -RemovePrivateProperty $false

HP Recommended

I have manually configured the EWS URL and the system is now downloading calendar events so it does work. I will continue to try and understand why the AutoDiscover is not working using the logging. If I have any success I will post a follow up. Thank you for your assistance.

HP Recommended

Hello @alinabo12 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You have replied to a 4 year old post and not provided any context.

Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow-up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow-up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible

Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQs listed in my signature for your convenience.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Basic setup information:

We are an Office 365 customer and there is a 365 E3 license assigned to the mailbox the system is logged in with. It has an exchange mailbox and skype for business license assigned. Skype works perfectly. Can read address book, dial users, make calls, be part of multiple person calls. All good.

For some reason the phone will not get the calendar downladed and offer the one touch join button for meetings. Phone configuration and details below. I have been thorugh firmware updates, exchange configuration, password changes, and all the normal things I can think of but whatever I do the phone reports "EWS Not Deployed" in the Skype for Business status page.

Any questions or suggestions for how to resolve this would be appreciated.

Phone Information

Phone Model Trio 8800

Part Number 3111-65290-001 Rev:A UC

Software Version 5.8.0.15024

Skype for Business Status

EWS Information EWS not deployed

Email {blank}

Configured Exchange URL {blank}

EWS Internal URL {blank}

EWS External URL {blank}

Exchange Calendar Not Available

Exchange Call logs Not Available

Exchange Voicemail Not Available

Exchange Outlook Contacts Not Available

Server Missed Call Status Not Available

Exchange application Settings:

Exchange Calendar Enable
AutoDiscover Enable
Exchange Server {blank}
Reminder Enable
Meeting Reminder Sound Disable
Require PIN to Join Private Meetings Disable
Multiple Calendar Events Enable

My opinions are my own. I may be asking for help for my company though 🙂

HP Recommended

Hello @alinabo12 ,

Poly UC Software 5.8.0 is not currently supported software so please update to a current one and test again.

If this is still an issue please supply the volunteers with a backup and some logs

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.