Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good day to you

Hi,

I am having a problem where i cannot login a Skype for Business account on a VVX 411/400 phones. We have changed our office location and IP range also changed, the phones are getting an IP from DHCP and from the web page and get an error saying "Skype for Business Sign in Failed". 

I have tested skype for Business App, it is working. 

Is there anything we have to change on FTP file?

Skype/Lync is on premise and version is Lync2015 servers.

Phone info:

Model: VVX400/411

UC Software Version 5.8.2.4732
Updater Version 5.9.6.10658

Base Profile: Skype for Business
Web Server: Enabled
Web Config Mode:HTTPS

I have attached logs from the phone.

Awaiting your response soon.

Thank you

Abdul Mazeeth.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @ABDUL MAZEETH 

from our "normal" VoIP FAQ:

Jan 28, 2013 Question: Time and Date flashing or unable to set NTP time correctly

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi SteffanBaier,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I am sorry to say, i can't understand all this because each link has multiple link contains.

Could please you advise me where i need to change the suggested solution.

Our business running without telephone system.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you,

Abdul Mazeeth.

HP Recommended

Hello @ABDUL MAZEETH ,

We usually ask people to ensure they always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.

Jan 17, 2017 Question: How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, Office365 or Teams issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

From your provided log snippet I could see your phone struggles getting an NTP server. This is outlined in my original reply.

I am quite sure if you look at your phone display the time is either flashing and/or incorrect. Without an NTP server, we cannot validate the certificate and the Signing in process fails.

If you still have issues please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi @SteffenBaier,

I tried your suggestion.

Now I can see different errors on log. I have highlighted one IP on attached log, that ip suppose to change it 10.50.0.252 instead of 10.50.1.252

Kindly advise me where I can find the location of this error and how I can change it.

Here I enclosed the apps log from the phone.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Mazeeth.

HP Recommended

Hello @ABDUL MAZEETH ,

As already stated I cannot provide free support via the community.

You still have not fixed the NTP issue as I can still not see the time in your logs. You have also not provided confirmation that the time on the phone is incorrect and/or flashing.

This should be an easy thing to fix.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

Our records show this to be Sitec Information Technology

As the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello @ABDUL MAZEETH 

did you solve your service affecting issue? If yes what was the root cause?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.