Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software ] RealPresence Trio 8800 UC Software 5.4.3AA has been released

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software ] RealPresence Trio 8800 UC Software 5.4.3AA has been released

Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce the availability of Polycom® UC Software 5.4.3 RevAA, with associated utilities and documents on the RealPresence Trio product support web page http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/voice/realpresence_trio/realpresence_tr... for download.

UC Software 5.4.3 RevAA for Polycom RealPresence Trio is a Maintenance release which resolves many important customer escalations, improves stability and the quality of Skype for Business AVMCU based video calls (simulcast of 2 video streams).  Consult the Release Notes for more detailed information.

This release includes support for the following features: 

• Simulcast of two video streams in Skype for Business AVMCU meetings

• FEC improvements

• Share a Mac® Computer Desktop at 1080p Resolution with Polycom® People + Content™ IP

• Hide USB Connection from phone menu

• Mute video to transmit a still image

• Display number/extension or custom label on phone’s home screen
    TrioNumberOnTop.pngor HomeScreenLabel_Trio.PNG
  • Wi-Fi country code settings for India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa and South Korea.

Polycom UC Software 5.4.3 RevAA supports the following Polycom endpoints:

• RealPresence Trio 8800
  • RealPresence Trio Visual+

What is available now on web?

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.