Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software] VVX UC Software 6.1.0.6189 RTS111 Skype for Business

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] VVX UC Software 6.1.0.6189 RTS111 Skype for Business

Hello all,

we have released UC Software 6.1.0.6189 RTS111

NOTE:Skype for Business features are for On-Premise only and are not officially 3PIP qualified. Skype for Business Online is not supported. Poly will support customers via our support organization as explained here

Reminder:

Future Feature Releases For VVX Business Media Phones

With the end of sale of some models of VVX business media phones, the following phone models will no longer receive new features:

• VVX 300/310
  • VVX 400/410
  • VVX 500
  • VVX 600
  • VVX 1500

As a result, UC Software 5.9.x was the last release to contain significant feature development for these models. UC Software 6.0.0 or later will not include images to support these models. 

In line with the Polycom End of Life policy, Polycom will continue to provide bug fixes in maintenance and patch releases on the UC Software 5.9.x stream. For details, see the Polycom End of Life Policy.

Polycom UC software 6.1.0.6189 for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Comb...

Aug 08, 2019

Polycom UC software 6.1.0.6189 for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Spli...

Aug 08, 2019

Polycom Better Together over Ethernet Connector (BToE) Application 4.1.0.0

Aug 08, 2019

Polycom introduces the following new features for UC software 6.1.0.6189 RTS111:

• Support for new languages
  • Sign in remotely using Web Sign-In for Skype for Business
  • [Sandbox] VVX >pagination< for Skype for Business

Polycom UC software 6.1.0 introduces the support of the following languages on the VVX phone user interface:

• Czech
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.