Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation Duo errors login to Lync

Occasional Visitor

SoundStation Duo errors login to Lync

Hello,

I'm trying to sign in with a lync account on a polycom soundstation duo.

the device is up to date with Update 5.1.0.85063 and Firmware 4.1.0.85402.

i tried a lot of combination via the web interface using different ports, username... without any luck.

Im able to sign with PIN or user/pwd on all other devices ( CX3000, Audiocodes)

please help :(

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation Duo errors login to Lync

Hello benSWC,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

That is not a currently supported software as 4.1.1.0731_ rts8_AA => here <= is the latest.

Please upgrade the unit and then check => here <= for troubleshooting.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 6
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen,

i have installed the new software but i'm still unable to sign-in with PIN.

i can sign in only through web interface filling sip server  ports, domain...

checking the logs, the error seems to be due to certificate

" Invalid Certificate..Forcing a re-sgin"

i have imported the root cert. should i do something else

Message 3 of 6

Hello benSWC,

there is no configuration needed other than getting a factory reset unit into LYNC base profile.

• SoundStation Duo conference phones, press 1, 2, 4, 5

Using in & Extension will automatically receiving the certificate.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 6
Occasional Visitor

thank you for your reply

unfortunately even after a factory reset, and with lync base profile, Ext & PIN still fail.

i can see this error but not sure it's relevant

Configuration of URL failed
1202140341|cfg  |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_fr-fr.xml

Message 5 of 6

Hello benSWC,

the linked FAQ post will show you to set the right logging levels so you can verify that you are getting the right URL from the Option 43/120

Once you verified this as being correctly the next step would be more detailed logs provided once you open a Polycom service ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 6 of 6