Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm having an issue with meeting reminders on the TRIO 8800.  Out of the box, the reminders should default to 5 minutes but they are only playing a tone 1 minute before the scheduled meeting starts.

I have pushed a config with all parameters of the meeting reminders defined and I'm still only getting a reminder 1 minute prior to the meeting.

I tried to test 2 minutes since 5 didnt work, still experiencing the same issue.

exchange.meeting.reminderEnabled="1" exchange.meeting.alert.toneVolume="10" exchange.meeting.reminderType="2" exchange.meeting.alert.followOfficeHours="0" exchange.meeting.reminderInterval="120"

UC Software Version 5.4.3.2389

Just to be clear, I should be seeing reminders before the meeting starts correct?  The interval defined is for prior to the meeting?

Thanks

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Sean.Stanley66,

UC Software 5.4.4 has just been released and it has a 5 minute and a 1 minute reminder.

The five minute reminder disappears after 30 seconds if not dismissed. The one minute reminder disappears when the meeting ends or when the next meeting reminder pops up, whichever comes first.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Sean.Stanley66,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

At present there is only the 1 minute reminder prior to a meeting.

Later software versions will change this but I am unable to talk about these without a NDA / Non disclosure agreement in place.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen,  glad I'm not losing my mind.

Hopefully we will see this changed soon, big request from our users.

Sean

HP Recommended

Hello Sean.Stanley66,

UC Software 5.4.4 has just been released and it has a 5 minute and a 1 minute reminder.

The five minute reminder disappears after 30 seconds if not dismissed. The one minute reminder disappears when the meeting ends or when the next meeting reminder pops up, whichever comes first.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen.

The updated software, 5.4.4, has provided the functionality we are looking for.

Sean

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.