Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I installed Trio 8800 with Visual+ and EagleEye.

After I update the software to 5.5.4 for that the Trio will support the Eagle eye and everythings looked works well.

The Trio made a "update software" and back to the previous version.

There is a Skype for business user that sign in on the Trio. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @orelsimhon,

just have a look at the FAQs or do a search. 🙂 There are several threads about this topic.

Feb 02, 2016 Question:How can I prevent a Polycom VVX Business Media Phone to be downgraded / upgraded automatically via Skype for Business and/or Office365?

Resolution:For LYNC please download, unpack and import the attached LyncProvisionDeviceParams. For Skype for Business Online / O365 please set the EnableDeviceUpdate to false as explained => here <=

HP Recommended

If you are using on-premise Skype, check your phone's configuration file to ensure it isn't looking at an external server for the current server build.   This was an issue in some of the beta releases, and I'm guessing it could be related to your problem.

I think only Skype for Business Online would be susceptible to the downgrade issue at the moment, per the previous posted fix.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.