Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 - Cannot find any Contacts & Security association issue

Frequent Visitor

Trio 8800 - Cannot find any Contacts & Security association issue

Hi All, 

We have recently installed a few new Polycom Trio 8800 with the Visual+ kit with UC release 5.4.4.7609

These are connected with a on prem SfB 2015 server.

Login and SfB voice & video calls are all going well, and also the calander integration and the one click to "join" button.

But we still have 2 anoying issue which are still not solved:

Cannot find any user in the contacts, 

in the debugging i see the following:

0103092501|abs |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContacts] sending message to abs task
0103092501|abs |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::processFetchTaskMsg] recieved message of type 1
0103092501|abs |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContactsFromServer] invoking so webticket api for fetching contacts for XXXX search string
0103092501|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter feature.lync.abs.enabled requested type 2 (SInt) but is of type 7 (Bool)
0103092501|tickt|4|00|soWebTicketTicketGetWithclientCert: Failed, result 500 error "An error occurred when verifying security for the message."
0103092501|tickt|5|00|soWebTicketABSQueryUsingWebTicket: soWebTicketTicketGetWithclientCert Failed. Unable to get webTicket
0103092501|abs |4|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContactsFromServer] received empty response or error code = 6
0103092501|abs |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::processFetchTaskMsg] waiting for message
0103092504|pgui |4|00|UM service is 0 and play on phone service is 0

Have checked the NTP settings, and these are all ok, i see the right time on the screen.

http://community.polycom.com/t5/Skype-for-Business/CX-5500-unable-to-find-contacts-in-Address-Book/m...

Every 30-60 sec we see "renewing securiry association"  on the display.

dont see anything in the logging about this...

Anybody an idea how to solve thee issues?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 - Cannot find any Contacts & Security association issue

Hello Aniel G,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Your error:

0103092501|tickt|4|00|soWebTicketTicketGetWithclientCert: Failed, result 500 error "An error occurred when verifying security for the message."

The community's Skype FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Bussines, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2