Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All

2nd day of being a Polycom customer and fighting my Trio to login to on prem Lync 2013 Server

Software version: 5.5.3.3441

I have created a Lync user using enable- csmeetingroom and mail enabled but no good

Logs are attached:

Any thoughts?

Simon

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Hello @SJ_Horrocks,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Nothing attached

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Attach logs with Chrome

HP Recommended

Hello @SJ_Horrocks,

we would need better logs as all I can see is:

0215142042|sip  |1|00|cert_verify_callback,tcp: error 10
0215142042|sip  |2|00|MakeTlsConnection: case 0x14090086: bFetchRootCert is TRUE
0215142042|sip  |4|00|MakeTlsConnection: SSL_connect error 1
0215142042|sip  |4|00|MakeTlsConnection: connection failed error -1
0215142042|sip  |2|00|MakeTlsConnection: Fetching server root certificate

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

I suggest:

Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit > Debug
Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit > Log to Standard Output > Enable
Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit > Log File Size (Kbytes) > 10240
Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > SIP > Debug
Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > CURL > Debug

In addition what did you program on the unit other than credentials ?

Is your environment setup to provide a certificate via LDAP automatically?

Can we get a backup:

Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen 

I have attached the logs, phone backup and a screenshot of the Skype sign in request, if you need anythinf else please ask?

Simon

HP Recommended

Hello @SJ_Horrocks,

You would never have to manually specify the server or port if your Skype for Business Server and Network is setup correctly:

voIpProt.server.1.address="ccsldwlync2.ueccs.co.uk"
		voIpProt.server.1.port="5061"

Please remove this from your configuration or factory reset and start from Scratch.

All you need is to follow this:

Sep 30 2014 Question:Can I sign into Skype for Business using the Web Interface?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

If you manually need to add a certificate please follow this guide => here <= provided by my Polycom colleague

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.