Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 Visual+ not showing shared screen from skype for business

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Trio 8800 Visual+ not showing shared screen from skype for business

Hello, I have a Polycom Trio 8800 Visual+

Current software version: 5.9.1.10906

Problem: Cannot receive content sharing in Trio 8800.

I CAN establish a video call with a skype for business account with no problems but when I want to share content from skype computer to Trio it fails, I can sometimes see the menu changing for a second before it I get a connection fail. The content sharing works with other skype for business users in the call, the Trio is the only one not showing content.

I am using Skype for Business version that comes with latest Office 365 64bit version.

Im attaching log and phone backup file.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 Visual+ not showing shared screen from skype for business

Hello @AlanGPO ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

• Your log contains no information at all
  • Your backup has settinsg I would not expect to be used with a simple Skype for Business setup

Please do the following:

1. Factory reset the unit
  2. enable the Web Interface
  3. Use the Skype for Business credentials and sign in to Skype for Business
  4. Test a meeting without making additional changes

If this works please verify why the original changes have been made. Your Polycom reseller is your Tier 1 support who you can work with.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: Trio 8800 Visual+ not showing shared screen from skype for business

Thanks, after factory reset it started working!

Message 3 of 3