Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 can not regist Skype for Business Online on Enterprise Network.

SOLVED
Visitor

Trio 8800 can not regist Skype for Business Online on Enterprise Network.

Hello,

I am using Trio 8800 with UC Software 5.4.1AA. I can connect with Skype for Business Online and it works fine. But if the Trio is on the Enterprise Network, using firewalls and HTTP Proxy Servers, it can not regist Skype for Business Online through TCP port 443. I am thinking that is because it is not able to access the necessary web sites specified by Micorosft. Please see the following URL.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-your-network-for-Skype-for-Business-Online-81fa5e16-...

Is there any idea to resolve this problem?
Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
TS

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 can not regist Skype for Business Online on Enterprise Network.

Hello TS,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please be aware that we recently released UC Software 5.4.2 AA so I recommend to upgrade to this before doing any more test's.

In addition we have passed Microsofts 3PIP qualification and therefore I am sure the unit will work inside a corporate lan following Microsofts guidelines.

We do not support any proxy's at present so you may need to investigate further on this via opening a support ticket with Polycom raised by your Polycom reseller.

If you struggle identifying them please post the MAC address of the Trio in question so I can advise you who they are.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Visitor

Re: Trio 8800 can not regist Skype for Business Online on Enterprise Network.

Hi Steffen,

Thank  you very much for your advices.
I understood Trio 8800 do not support web proxy server with the latest UC Sofware version.
I ask this feature to Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

TS

Message 3 of 3