Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 content share

Occasional Contributor

Trio 8800 content share

Hi,

We are using Trio 8800 Visual+

OS 5.8.0

Videoconference calls is ok with skype.

But we try to use PPCIP to share content with remote user.

When we ask trio to show content, the remote user continue to see camera not content.

what's wrong in usage ?

regards

Armand

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trio 8800 content share

Hi @Cybernet International,

the Trio does only support local content sharing. No content within an active SfB-call!

Message 2 of 6
Occasional Contributor

ok

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Cybernet International ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

just to clarify. The People & Content app is only capable to share content in the room.

Using a Skype for Business client you can share to the Room or into a meeting aka Content shared from a laptop can be shared into the Trio paired with a Visual+/VisualPro just like any other PC or mobile device.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Hi Steffen,

The problem we cannot use anymore Skype for Business, Microsoft force migration to TEAM without possibility to change it back as today. And as you know Team is only audio...

very sad.

Message 5 of 6
Esteemed Contributor

Why you can´t use SfB anymore? You can set O365 to "Island mode" in admin center, so Teams and SfB coexist. Or you switch back to SfB only.

Problem is, that MSFT urges a Windows 10 device for Teams-Videoconferncing and as you know, the Trio is Android based.

Message 6 of 6