Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have a Trio 8800 with Real Presence running latest software 

Current software version :

device is logged into Office 365 and can dial out or receive calls

Lync Status shows

Exchange Calendar Synchronized

But a meeting is not showing in the calendar to join.

Log showing errors

0916123734|mr |4|00|MrProvUploadFileHandler::HandlePut: Error writing -1 read 507 totals 2001131 -2029
0916123734|mr |4|00|MrProvUploadFileHandler::HandlePut: Error tranferring file res 0 8
0916123736|pgui |4|00|Re-syncing calendar events
0916123736|pgui |4|00| Retrying the subscription with retryCount 3
0916123822|pgui |4|00|'vvm'service received error message 'The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it.'

Any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello Craig0Thomas,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Check the Web Interface and check: Diagnostics > Lync Status > Exchange Client

Also Exchange Logs would show via the logs so maybe lower the Exchange logging to debug and the general logging to debug.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Exchange Client
EWS Information EWS deployed
Email nysmallconferenceroom@optimityadvisors.com
Configured Exchange URL
EWS Internal URL https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx/WSSecurity
EWS External URL
Exchange Calendar Synchronized
Exchange Call logs Not Available
Exchange Voicemail
Exchange Outlook Contacts Not Available
Unified Messaging Status Not Available
Play-on-Phone Status Not Available

Where is Exchange Logs would show via the logs so maybe lower the Exchange logging to debug?

HP Recommended

Hello ,

Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit

Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > Exchange Client

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Found the settings but they will not save - I get this error in the log -

0919155543|copy |4|4079|Configuration of URL failed
0919155617|utilm|4|4079|uBLFCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/ConfigNew/Local/phoneWeb.cfg does not exist or is empty
0919155617|utilm|4|4079|uBLFCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/Config/Local/phoneWeb.cfg does not exist or is empty
0919155617|cfg |5|4079|Prm|Error when decompressing configuration file /data/polycom/ffs0/Config/Local/phoneWeb.cfg
HP Recommended

Hello Craig0Thomas,

the error messages should be fine as I doubt you have setup a provisioning server so the phone would be able to upload these.

You could plug a USB stick into the unit so it can do that.

The logs should still show the changes but I advise you open a support ticket as I am unable to talk you through everything via the community.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

I purchased from my IT supplier PCConnection - Here is the Mac address of the unit 00:04:F2:FC:CF:0E

HP Recommended

Hello Craig0Thomas,

The Trio in question was sold via SCANSOURCE COMMUNICATIONS back in 23/12/2015.

They are your Tier 1 support contact.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello,

Was anyone able to help with the Polycom trio calendar issue.

The Trio shows connected to the exchange, however the calendar option just shows no meeting scheduled. 

I am using the generic profile with software version 5.4.4.7776

We really need the contacts and calendar working andi am hoping someone can help.

regards,

J

HP Recommended

Hello BruceR,

welcome back to the Polycom Community. I deleted your double post in the Video Section.

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Bussines, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Simply post some logs so we can check if we see any issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.