Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

Im having an issue setting up Skype for Business on the Trio 8800, its a valid office 365 account with an E3 licence and i can log into the desktop skype for business program fine.

When i try to sign in, it spins for an age and then says sign in failed. See below for log when its trying to sign in.

I also would like to remove the welcome message from the screen which says about pressing present on the phone.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Thanks

Michael

0717083230|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter reg.x.auth.useLoginCredentials requested type 2 but is of type 7
0717083230|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter reg.x.auth.useLoginCredentials requested type 2 but is of type 7
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Invalid index 0 for array reg.X.auth.useLoginCredentials
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Web configuration: Unknown parameter "reg.0.auth.useLoginCredentials" found, ignoring.
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Invalid index 0 for array reg.X.auth.loginCredentialType
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Web configuration: Unknown parameter "reg.0.auth.loginCredentialType" found, ignoring.
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Invalid index 0 for array reg.X.address
0717083230|cfg |4|00|Prm|Web configuration: Unknown parameter "reg.0.address" found, ignoring.
0717083230|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter exchange.pollInterval requested type 2 (SInt) but is of type 0 (UInt)
0717083230|pgui |4|00|Exchange URL available in configure 'https://outlook.office365.com'
0717083230|pgui |4|00|Access token fetch URL is 'https://outlook.office365.com'
0717083240|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed
0717083240|cfg |4|00|Prov|Could not download file 64167f3e4727-web.cfg
0717083240|cfg |4|00|Prov|Uploading phoneWeb.cfg failed
0717083240|cfg |4|00|Prov|Update configuration failed 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello

I found the issue was due to the SIP being set up first on the phone which was using the line that skype wanted to set up on.

I altered the config file to unlock the other lines and then it set up fine.

Thanks for the advice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Superdry,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Must Read First" and is the absolute minimum requirement every new post should include. .

In addition providing us with this basic information gives Polycom an idea what Software Versions are used in the field and avoids wasting time trying to troubleshoot issues which have already been addressed.

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP or UC Software Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

In addition some of the error messages in the Log snippet you decided to post look a but odd. Are you sure you have not tried to configure the Trio in some way or another ?

I suggest you factory reset the unit, simply sign into Skype for Business and if this still fails post a complete log.

For your other question the FAQ contains:

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I customize the background and/or Picture of a Polycom Visual+ connected to a Polycom Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Hi @superdry,

What kind of office 365 do you have? Purely online, as sync, adds any MFA enabled? Does the Skype pass all tests on https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com ?

How are you logging in - saved config file, on the touch screen, web interface or using the web signin (aka.ms/sphone)

Also make sure the firmware on the unit is up to date from the web portal
HP Recommended

Hello

I found the issue was due to the SIP being set up first on the phone which was using the line that skype wanted to set up on.

I altered the config file to unlock the other lines and then it set up fine.

Thanks for the advice.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.