Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 w/ 5.4.2.5400 disconnects from multiparty call when content is shared

SOLVED
Frequent Advisor

Trio 8800 w/ 5.4.2.5400 disconnects from multiparty call when content is shared

Seeing an is on the Trio8800 with 5.4.2.5400.

When in a multiparty call hosted on a Lync / SfB AVMCU, when someone in the call shares content the Trio8800 disconnectes from the call.

This behaviour is not presnet in 5.4.1.17597

I’ve opened case # 1-2602870131

James

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 w/ 5.4.2.5400 disconnects from multiparty call when content is shared

Hello James,

Have you got a few more details ?

• How many Participants?
  • What type of participants?
  • If LYNC clients what LYNC client Version?

We would need SIPT at debug Level and Support Object at Event 2 to begin with as logs.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 9
Frequent Advisor

Re: Trio 8800 w/ 5.4.2.5400 disconnects from multiparty call when content is shared

I've been able to reproduce the issue with 3 endpoints joined to a schedueld call where the Trio8800 is one of the 3.

1. Trio8800
  2. VVX600 w/BToE
  3. SfB 16.0.4312.1000 (BToE w/ VVX600) Content share from this client.

I've see but not reproduced with Lync 2013 client.

I've see but not reprodiced with more Lync clients and PSTN callers.

I've forwarded the logs to the reseller who as added them to the open ticket.

Message 3 of 9
Frequent Advisor

Any update on this?  I'm experiencing the same exact issue.  Rolled back the software and the TRIO is stable for now.

Sean

Message 4 of 9

Hello Sean,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I assume James ticket is 1-2602870131 and it is still with Engineering.

I can only encourage you to open a ticket in parallel.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 9
Frequent Advisor

I was advised yesterday that this issue will be resolved in the "...next 5.4.3 maintenance release. The release should be out the end of this week or the beginning of next."

James

Message 6 of 9

Hello James,

thanks for providing this update on your case and it should be released noted as VOIP-116579

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 7 of 9
Frequent Advisor

Thanks James, much appreciated.

Message 8 of 9
Frequent Advisor

This issue has been redsolved in 5.4.3.2007 / 5.4.3 Rev AA

Message 9 of 9