Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 with Microsoft Teams

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trio 8800 with Microsoft Teams

Hello we have a customer using teams and we upgraded the Polycom Trio to the latest Version 5.9.1.10419. Everything works well expect that the Trio logs out the user every night and that is very anoything as we have ot enter the passwort everyday. Do you know why this is happen? Thank you

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 with Microsoft Teams

Hello @kfluegel ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is a known issue with our Partner Microsoft and the Teams version released by Microsoft for the Trio.

Please log this as explained >here< and quote Microsoft Support Ticket #:16653358

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 9
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen, thank you for the quick reply. I have opened a support ticket @Microsoft and received the follwoing answer: 

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. 

I understand that the issue is related to Polycom Trio 8800.

The issue you are experiencing is a known issue and it is currently being worked. There is no ETA on the fix for now.

On the other hand I was able to find something that worked for some users.

Disabling Polycom Labs "Send Diagnostics Data" seemed to stabilize this problem.

I do not see this option on my Polycom Trio, hast this been removed?

Message 3 of 9

Hello @kfluegel ,

Please try to create a .CFG file with this content:

<test feature.da.enabled="0" />

I will check why this was not added to the release notes.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 9
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen

Thank you, I have exported the config, add your line and restored the settings. Do I see in the webconfig somewhere if it was applied?

Otherwise I leave this Trio and will check tomorrow if it gets logged off again. 

Message 5 of 9

Hello @kfluegel ,

only a backup would show this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 6 of 9
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen

Here is an export of the cfg, seems that it has been applied. Hopefully this solves the issue. Thank you

Message 7 of 9
Polycom Employee

That feature was deprecated and removed from Trio's starting with the 5.9.1 AA release.  For systems on a release prior, the parameter to disable this feature is pec.enabled="0"

Message 8 of 9
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen

So I disabled the feature on one Trio, this one had no logout since then. So this seems to be the solutions for the moment. Thank you for your help. 

Message 9 of 9