Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

UC Software 5.7.0: How to disable display DID number ?

Visitor

UC Software 5.7.0: How to disable display DID number ?

How can I disable displaying the DID number?

(This new feature in 5.7.0 is not implemented so nicely:

I miss the "+" in front of the international code and the extension number is shown twice.)

Best regards, Peter

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: UC Software 5.7.0: How to disable display DID number ?

Hello Peter,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We had another report of the missing + and would need to get this into support.

Also I am unsure what you mean by displaying the extension double. 

Please go ahead and raise this via the already established channel.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 7
Visitor

Hello Steffen,

thank you very much for your quick response.

Let me first ask again: Which parameter disables this feature?

As the Release Notes just say, that the default setting is "enabled", there is probably a setting to disable the feature.

I will report the missing "+" to the Support Team. The double extension is probably correct and not a bug, but it could perhaps be implemented more prudently.

In our environment the DID number is shown like this: 433163801080-1080.

We would prefer some of these: +433163801080 or +43316380-1080 or +43 316 380-1080

Best regards, Peter

Message 3 of 7
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen,

I am also looking for the parameter which disables this feature.

My boss doesn't accept this new function and therefore I can't roll out the new version for all phones.

Best regards,

Christine

Message 4 of 7

Hello all,

the verbiage used in the Release Notes gave the impression that this could be disabled.

This is not the the case in UC Software 5.7.0 and we will add this as a configurable feature in a future release.

I will update this post once this is an option.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 7
Occasional Advisor

Same problem here.
Thanks
Luca

Message 6 of 7

Hi all,

we just released UC Software 5.7.1 which enables you to disable and customize this feature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 7 of 7