Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

After installing the firmware 5.5.1.11526 on my VVX300, I can now see the QOE metrics reports in Skype for business monitoring server.

Everything seems ok for P2P calls but for conferences, the average round trip value is not proper.

The average round trip for my conferences is several seconds even though the quality is not so bad.

Is this a known bug?

Is there a way to get proper values?

Thank you for help.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello francois,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I am not aware of this being a bug but if you believe we are reporting the wrong values please go ahead and open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Here is one example with this VVX300:  00-04-F2-83-32-01

The phone is in an office close to our servers.

The average round trip from the VVX to the server is 1s, even though the call last for 50min and the users did not feel this much of latency.

The round trip from the server to the VVX is 18ms.

HP Recommended

Hello francois,

Couple of things:

• The VVX300 you are utilizing with LYNC / Skype for Business is not a -018 or -019 SKU and therefore you require to purchase a Polycom per device License as explained => here <=

Please be aware that all the phones you are utilizing have the relevant license and please provide proof of this when opening a ticket

• Also Deutschland sold this phone back in 20/09/2013 so it is out of warranty

I would suggest you ensure your campus / installation has all the relevant correct licenses installed that you require to use with LYNC / Skype for Business and then identify a still in warranty phone or open a PPI / Pay Per Incident ticket for a new support case.

Currently, unless proven otherwise you are not licensed and are out of warranty.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

thank you for the information. I will check these points.

HP Recommended

Hello francois,

just a quick catch up as it has been a couple of weeks. Have you yet had a chance to look into your licencing situation?

You are using a 2200-46135-025 part number which is not a Skype for Business SKU

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.