Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Usb operation phones

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Usb operation phones

Hello ,

I have in my company polycom cx300 lync phones connected in the desktop pcs with usb ,

we want to buy another phones .

i see the vvx 600 have usb ports ,  but is supported ?

Best Regards ,

Theodoro

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Usb operation phones

Hello @tremountakis,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The only USB Phones produced by Polycom are CX100, CX200 and CX300 and in addition the Polycom VoxBox.

The above do not work as standalone units.

Polycom VVX Business Media Phones or Polycom IP Phones are standalone phones that can be used with Skype for Business on Premise.

Polycom VVX Business Media Phones hat can be used with Skype for Business online.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

The Polycom vvx ip phones , dosent have integration with the client from the pc ?

like cx600  (is connected to the network and with the pc with usb) .

in the pc we have Skype for Business client .

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @tremountakis,

VVX Phones can utilize the BToE Application running on a PC to pair with a VVX to emulate some if not most of the functionality of the CX500, CX600 , CX700 and CX3000

The phone will require a Ethernet connection.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4