Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Will this be incorporated into the VVX client? In this case is a VVX401 running 5.7.0.11768 but still displays GUID.

The Windows client does display the call group name.

Proper caller ID in SfB client toast for calls routed via Call Queue (and Auto Attendant): until now, caller ID for calls routed via Call Queue to the SfB client for Windows was not properly rendered (the Call Queue identifying GUID was displayed instead). With this new capability of the Windows client, the toast will appropriately indicate (when known) the caller’s originating phone number or user name, and the Call Queue name.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @pdc321,

Please raise this via your Polycom reseller as a feature request via a Polycom sales engineer and provide a business proposal why this would be required.

Above is necessary in order to track this internally within Polycom and evaluate the request and prioritize this based on the feasibility and the general impact on other features.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

My Skype For Business Windows client shows the name of the queue when the call is from an outside phone, or the GUID (e.g. hg_3ea6f1f...)    when the call is from another SfB Windows client.

Skype For Business Android client shows the queue name in both cases.

Can anyone provide an regarding what they see on their VVX phones for Caller ID with an incoming Call Queue call?

HP Recommended

HI All,

Is anyone any workaround to display the queue name instead of the SIP URI

On my Skype for business application I get the proper queue name where as on the VVX it shows the SIP URI. I even tried to add that SIP URI as contact but still outcome is same

I have tested on VVX 411, VVX 501, VVX 301 with ver 5.8.0 with same outcome

Regards

Tushar

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.