Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have Lync 2010 and are heavily using VVX410 with BtoE. A few weeks ago we upgraded to 5.4.0.5841 and all went fine.

Yesterday we noticed that an all phones Lync groups and favorites are not shown anymore. The App Log shows the following errors:

0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'contacts'
0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'contacts'
0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'stikilync'
0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'ebner'
0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'stikilync'
0909131608|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'kontakte'

Event after a factory reset the same errors occures. Anyone seen this?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello EMU

welcome  back to the Polycom Community.

UC Software 5.3.0 added full exchange support but did not take into consideration that exchange utilizes different languages for they mailboxes in our implementation.

This was fixed in UC Software 5.3.1 which was released after 5.4.0

Please downgrade to 5.3.1 and the issue will be resolved.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I am on version 5.4.0 and still see this issue...

1223084312|ec   |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'contacts'
1223084312|ec   |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'skypeforbusinesscontacts'
1223084312|ec   |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'suggestedcontacts'
HP Recommended

Hello kgornek,

as already outlined by the original poster this error occurs using 5.4.0 aka 5.4.0.5841

I had already replied that 5.3.1 fixes this and was released after 5.4.0 aka 5.4.0.5841

Since then we have released 5.4.0A aka 5.4.0.10182 or even 5.4.1 aka 5.4.1.14510

Please test this using a currently supported software version and if you still having an issue raise a support ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We had the very similar issue as well, but I did not find the "failed to" errors in my phone's webpage.

We use to have the favourites on the phones during initial implementation, but just after several system reboot some people's phones favourites are gone, especially after a factory reset.

I used one of the phone to upgrade to 5.4.1.14510 which I just downloaded from Polycom website before Christmas, but unfortunately it did not resolve the issue.

HP Recommended

Hello kunerk,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I had seen you initially replied => here <= 

Just like in the above and this new reply my advise to the original posters was to contact their Polycom reseller so they can open a support ticket with our teams around the world for them.

If we, Polycom support, do not get a chance to replicate this or at least get sufficient logs we cannot fix any issues in the field.

Please work with your reseller or alternatively, if they are just a discounter, provide me with a MAC address of a phone in question and I can look up the reseller that should provide you with support.

Failing to do so will prevent us from fixing any issues.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

For those who met the same issue you may try to disable your Lync server UCS (unified contact store) which finally fix the issue and turned out not to be a Polycom issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.