Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Community,

I am currently testing if we could use the VVX 410 as a device for our switchboard.

We use Lync 2013 on premise as phone system and the VVX 410 is on Software 5.4.1.

I have setup a response group and signed in a switchboard user on the phone. When a call comes to the phone, a popup appears for the incoming call. (see image.jpg) I can answer the call and transfering the calls is also working well. So far so good.

But when an additional call comes in, the phone shows a popup again while the other call is still active for 10 seconds. (see image1.jpg) After 10 seconds, the call is presented at the line. (see image2.jpg) This slows down the tranferring procedure, because the switchboard user must first ignore the call before handling the active call.

Is it possbile to deactivate the popup for incoming calls, or decrease the the time the popup is showing the call? It would be great If we could have the scenario like in image2.jpg instantly when a second call comes in.

Regards from Germany

UC-Guy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello UC-Guy,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

May 28, 2015 Question: Can I change the way an inbound call is presented on the screen of a VVX phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello UC-Guy,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

May 28, 2015 Question: Can I change the way an inbound call is presented on the screen of a VVX phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Great!

exactly what I needed!

Thanks

UC-Guy

HP Recommended

HelloUC-Guy ,

Great news !

Did you also get my email the other day ?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.