Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 501 + EWS + Modern Authentication

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: VVX 501 + EWS + Modern Authentication

@SteffenBaierUK I am not having luck with ScanSource, and it seems like their request to Polycom to create a SR is stalled - or I'm not sure what's going on. Can you help on the Polycom side to get a ticket in?

Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @phake ,

there is nothing I can do. Customers without a maintenance or service contract cannot open Tickets with Poly support directly so you need to wait for your reseller to do this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 15
Highlighted
Advisor

Looks like we needed another SSL cert in our config that we were deploying. ☹️ Not sure how we missed that, but I was able to catch it after testing the same login in a different office (network environment). 

Message 13 of 15
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @phake ,

Ws this an internal self-signed certificate or an external one?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 15
Highlighted
Advisor

@SteffenBaierUK this was an internal cert, SSL decryption, that was causing the issue - bizarrely. 

Message 15 of 15