Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 600 is signed into Skype4B, able to call out/in but no Sound

Occasional Contributor

VVX 600 is signed into Skype4B, able to call out/in but no Sound

Hello,

I'm testing Skype4B in my production enviornment and this issue comes up on a regular basis.

I'm using VVX 600 phones with Skype4B in Office 365. They're running 5.4.0.10182.

The users are able to log into Skype using their O365 accounts. However, When they try to call someone, the call rings, the person picks up the phone, but there's no sound at all. it doesn't seem to connect the call fully.

It seems to be an issue when it comes to Windows 7, I think. These users don't have Speakers, so we're relying on BTOE. The BTOE doesn't seem to connect to the PC properly maybe? I really don't get it.

I actually just turned off the Firewall on the PC to see if that was the problem, but that wasn't it. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 600 is signed into Skype4B, able to call out/in but no Sound

Hello RedShirt_IT,

I would suggest you log a ticket with Polycom support via your Polycom reseller.

Pelase post your MAC address so we can point you to the correct person.

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2