Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX310 slow to answer, keys respond slowly

Occasional Visitor

VVX310 slow to answer, keys respond slowly

vvx310 MAC 0004F2C6B0FE  5.9.0.9373   Skype for business 2015

multiple 310's take 5 to 10 seconds to connect the call after the handset has been lifted.  When the phone is idle pressing any of the keys has a delay of 1 or 2 seconds between each key press.  Phones were purchased 2 to 3 years ago from a different vendor that we have now and are of course out of warranty. 

has anyone experienced similar issues and found a resolution?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX310 slow to answer, keys respond slowly

Hello @POTS1 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

First of all, you should be running UC Software 5.9.5 as this is the latest Poly certified software.

In addition, without seeing a backup of the actual phone, I assume it is the same as described >here<

Instead of the above, you try settings this:

<server server.log.setting.enabled="0" />

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2