Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX400 and Skype for Business

Occasional Visitor

VVX400 and Skype for Business

I have been trying to connect my VVX400 to Skype for a week now without success. I have tried multiple different versions of UCS, I have reset the phone to factory defaults and I have worked with Microsoft to troubleshoot.

Current configuration is as follows...

Skype for Business 2016 MSO - 16.0.8431.2110 (32-bit)
Update Polycom VVX400 - UCS - 5.7.1.2205
Install BToE Connector - 3.7.0.0 (32-bit)

I have attached the boot and app log file for review.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX400 and Skype for Business

Hello @sbaugher,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Checking your log:

0503102010|sip  |4|00|Registration failed User: sbaugher, Error Code:404 Not Found

Maybe you added your credentials wrong?

Please be aware that for this VVX400 (0004f2d5dc82) and any other similar old device you must purchase a Polycom Skype for Business license if you want to use this with Microsoft Skype for Business.

I explain this => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2