Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX400 and VVX300 - Visual Voicemail is unavailable - Cloud PBX

Occasional Visitor

VVX400 and VVX300 - Visual Voicemail is unavailable - Cloud PBX

My VVX 400 and 300 phones running
UC Software Version  5.5.1.11526 
Updater Version  5.7.1.13261

signed into Skype for Business (Office 365 Enterprise E5 without PSTN Conferencing) and using Cloud PBX on Prem PSTN

The phone have the following warning:

"Visual Voicemail is unavailable"

Which seems that it is related to Visual Voicemail
How to fix this warning?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX400 and VVX300 - Visual Voicemail is unavailable - Cloud PBX

Hello JayJay,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Skype and VoIP FAQ contains these post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Bussines, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

The above should allow you to raise your logging levels so you can check for any issues.

We may require you to open a case with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

The following are the MAC addresses

VVX 400
64:16:7F:A1:79:62

VVX 300
00:04:F2:73:39:E4

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello JayJay,

First Video Communications FZ-LLC sold the VVX 400 and VVX 300 back in 30/09/2016.

They are your Tier 1 support and can open a Polycom service ticket.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4