Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX410 Interface on 5.5.1.15937

SOLVED
Advisor

VVX410 Interface on 5.5.1.15937

I'm in the process of helping an organization upgrade from 5.4 firmware to the latest build, 5.5.1.  Branding is very important on their VVX configuration.  I've successfully updated the firmware and background images on VVX500, 501, 600 and Expansion module.

I notice the VVX410 that I have, it says the firmware is 5.5.1.15937, however it still looks like the 5.4 firmware.  It has the old menu and it's not white and blue skype for business loooking?  The only difference I can tell is if I press the Home button, i see the Skype logo.

Is this the expected behavior?

3 REPLIES 3
Advisor

Re: VVX410 Interface on 5.5.1.15937

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Advisor

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Only the VVX 50x and 60x have the new Skype for Business UI

Replied via a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4