Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the VVX601 working with Skype for Business on and I've connected Camera 2200-46200-025 and this is referred to the PolyCom VVX Camera but my phone says no camera is installed. The datasheet for the camera says it support the VVX500/600 but I assumed it worked on the VVX601 (perhaps incorrectly) but no clue which camera should work with the VVX601.

Any help on which camera is supposed to work with the VVX601 using Skype for Business?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @ checkyourmirror,

for fully SfB support, you should choose EagleEye Mini Cam, not that "old" one.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ checkyourmirror,

for fully SfB support, you should choose EagleEye Mini Cam, not that "old" one.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.