Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VXX 201 with Skype for business online O365

Occasional Visitor

VXX 201 with Skype for business online O365

Hi,

I'm trying to set VXX 201 P/N 2200-40450-001

I have O365 E5 + voice subscription, i'm adding my O365 credentials however it keeps asking for SglnAddr (Snln URL)  - Microsoft is useless they sent me a link with Skype addresses - *.lync.com 

Anyone ever succeeded making this phone work with O365 skype subscription?

Also i'm unable to login to the web interface ...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VXX 201 with Skype for business online O365

Hello Christo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

In this post => here <= as an example I signed into O365 via my accounts

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

I'm sorry for the delay, 

I'm doing everything as you said - using my licensed O365 account, however i'm unable to connect...it just show - signing to lync and doesn't change - pls see the attached file

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Christo,

we would need to see some logs to determine the root cause.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

SIP at debug and global logging at debug when you try and sign in.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4