Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Version for TRIO Visual+

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Version for TRIO Visual+

What software version should I use to get my TRIO with Visual + to accept the Polycom EagleEye IV USB Camera?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Version for TRIO Visual+

Hi,

install newest FW on Trio (5.7.1) and EagleEye IV USB camera can receive automatic firmware updates from the connected Polycom Trio 8800 system. The USB camera must have firmware version 1.2.0-441 or later.

Message 2 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @mschulze,

welcome to the Polycom Community. Just to close the loop.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

May 15, 2017 Question: Can I use another USB camera with Polycom Trio Visual+?

Resolution:Originally the Polycom Trio only supported the Logitech C930. UC Software 5.5.3 added the ability to the Trio 8800 to also use a EagleEye™ IV USB Camera. The UC Software 5.7.1 release added support to use the EagleEye Mini for both the Trio 8800 and Trio 8500.

Camera Trio 8800 Trio 8500
Logitech C930 5.4.0 or later 5.5.2 or later
EagleEye USB 5.5.3 or later N/A
EagleEye Mini 5.7.1 or later 5.7.1 or later

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 5
Frequent Advisor

Just to add for others to benefit -

Almost every shipped MSR in the last 3 months does not have 1.2 installed on it (maybe this will change as hardware moves out of stock).

So, if you have an existing MSR, you have to manually USB upgrade the firmware to 1.2 in order to take advantage of the automatic future firmware upgrades.

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @philliplyle,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Dec 20, 2017 Question:Does the Polycom Trio 8800 MSR Camera require a certain software to work?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5