Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have the same issue with our Polycom VVX400.

On my own phone, a VVX410, running US software version 5.4.5.6770 I see these lines:

Line 213: 1024120220|utilm|4|00|Failed to Convert MicroSoft Dial plan: ^(?:00)(1[2-9]\d\d[2-9]\d{6}$
Line 214: 1024120220|utilm|4|00|Failed to Convert all the MicroSoft(Lync) Dial plans

Even after setting reg.1.applyServerDigitMapLocally="1"

As mentioned by the original poster it doesn't make a difference what value you put 0 or 1, you will always get these lines.

The thing is that we have hang ups with our users, they can't make outgoing calls.

Our Skype for Business provider blames the above errors saying that it is nothing they can do about.

I don't believe these errors causing this, can some one explain the impact can be and can this be cause of our problems?

Like to hear from you.

HP Recommended

Hello Albert,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Page 58 covers the Available Dial Plans within the Polycom® UC Software with Microsoft® Lync® Server and Skype for Business.

This explains what regular expressions we support so you can workout what you changes you need to make to your dialplan.

In regards to the actual error using the parameter will simply send everything to the LYNC server rather than running it to the dialplan first.

The phone will always be provisioned by LYNC so using the parameter will not prevent the dialplan being downloaded.

I suggest you open a ticket with Go Telecom again and get this into our support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Please note that we want  the phone uses the dialplan from the SfB server and NOT use locally.

We have on all our Polycom devices Premier SVC so I will open a ticket on one of the devices which has this issue.

We have about 500 VVX400 devices and this happens about 10 times a day.

The only way we can help our users now is to give the device a factory reset.

Is it safe to  say that the setting reg.x.applyServerDigitMapLocally can't be the reason a user can't make any outgoing calls, keeping in mind we have set the value to 1?

Beste regards,

Albert

HP Recommended

Hello Albert,

No this would not be the issue and you would need to enable SIP logging on multiple phones in order to capture this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Albert,

This was logged via 1-4288888751

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.