Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

cx5000 video not working Lync 2013

mcm
Visitor

cx5000 video not working Lync 2013

Hi all

question about the CX5000 together with Lync 2013.

I get the audio working, but no video is shown. If I look at the video settings in Lync, it shows a black rectangle for Polycom CX5000 Active Speaker Video.

Can anyone help me to figure this out.

It worked before very well.

Firmware: 1.6.5000.0

Tried to update the CX5000 with latest update, but after uploading all blocks it states:

Block 8194/8194 sent...

Flushing file, do NOT power downn the device!

(0x800700002) : The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm sure the path to the file is correct.

So two questions:

1. what can I do to get the video working

2. why do I get an error while updating

Marijn

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: cx5000 video not working Lync 2013

Hello Marijn,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is this a CX5000 or a CX5000HD?

Only the CX5000 has a downloadable software 1.5.5029.0 and usually the CX5000HD does not require a software to be flashed.

What LYNC / Skype for Business Client are you using?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Replied via a mobile device

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
mcm
Visitor

Hi Steffen, tnx.

I'm not sure, the label at the bottom says 'Model: CX5000' several times, but there is also an 'HD' indication on the left part of the label.

SerNo: 216815532140, maybe that makes sense to you.

Lync version we're using is:

Lync 2013 15.0.4551.1005 32-bit

Marijn

Message 3 of 4
mcm
Visitor

What are the costs of repairing the video part of the CX5000 HD?

thanks, Marijn

Message 4 of 4