Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

set Video Mute Image on Trio 8800 Visual+

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

set Video Mute Image on Trio 8800 Visual+

FW Version 5.4.3.2007 ("AA")

According to Documentation the Image transmitted when Video is muted, can be set by

video.mute.sendCannedVideo="1"

mr.encoder.muteImage.set="1"

mr.encoder.muteImage="http://webserver/pic.png"

when i do this, i get a "green" screen no matter what PNG file is supplied. The Image does display fine in browser and the web url (internal server) is accessible. Any Suggestions ? i found nothing about the needed resolution, color depth etc for the image. A sample Image would be fine for testing. Setting video.mute.sendCannedVideo="0" reverts to the default (no video) image on the screen and the default "Person" icon for the skype clients.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: set Video Mute Image on Trio 8800 Visual+

Hello Jens,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As already outlined via Email this is currently not an implemented feature and should be removed from the Admin Guide.

Anyone facing this issue should open a Feature Request via their Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2