Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx 310 language issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

vvx 310 language issue

Hello all,

I am using VVX 310 with  5.5.1.11526 firmware version with skype for business 365.

The contacts are synchronized from active directory but are not displayed in greek language at my phonebook.

A VVX410 device with the same implementation displays the correct language(greek) at my contacts.

Kind Regards,

Sotiris

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: vvx 310 language issue

Hello Sotiris,

Greek is not an officially supported language. We only support:

• Unicode UTF-8 character support. Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish

On a VVX400 or VVX500/VVX600 it may work as it uses a different display but the VVX300 series is only a monochrome display.

You must open a Feature Request via your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2