Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx 410 lock issue

Frequent Advisor

vvx 410 lock issue

Hello all,

I am using VVX 410 with  5.5.1.11526 firmware version.

There are not authorized numbers yet,but when the device is locked,when i pick up the headset it makes a call.

It is not calling the last outgoing,but i can call wherever i want.

What am i supposed to do?

The same issue happens with VVX310 with the same f/w version.

Best Regards,

Sotiris

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: vvx 410 lock issue

Hello Sotiris,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please include if you are using a SIP server or a LYNC / Skype for Business server.

We would need to see a backup of your configuration.

Please work this with our support team via your reseller.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Frequent Advisor

Hello again,

I am using Skype for Business 365.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Sotiris,

This completely depends what is set on the DisableHandsetOnLockedMachine parameter on the Office365 end.

You may want to check this Microsoft article => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4