Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx 411 One touch voicemail fast busy

Highlighted
Advisor

vvx 411 One touch voicemail fast busy

Polycom vvx411.  Firmware 5.6.0.17325

I have a user and her one touch voicemail does not work.  Her voicemail box is setup.  I even recreated it and had her re-setup by calling the 10 digit number for the autoattendant. 

She gets a fast busy and when I replaced her phone with another vvx411 5.6.0.17325it has the same issue.  Fast busy.

The application log shows this:

1127164829|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter lync.qos.dscpVoice requested type 2 but is of type 0
1127164831|sip |5|00|we are in the voicemail call.....
1127164831|ec |4|00|CEcLayoutMgr::onNewDocument Phone Busy with call = 1
1127164833|ec |4|00|CEcLayoutMgr::onNewDocument Phone Busy with call = 0

Any ideas?  She is the only user who has this issue.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: vvx 411 One touch voicemail fast busy

Hello @Karnov,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever get a Ticket raised on this => here <= and what was the Ticket Number?

For your new issue we would need to see a full set of logs in debug:

• Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit > Debug
  • Settings > Logging > Global Settings > Global Log Level Limit > Log File Size (Kbytes) > 1000 
  • Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > SIP > Debug
  • Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > Exchange Client > Debug

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2