Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

License CMA 4000

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

License CMA 4000

Hello

After repairing the polycom cma 4000 with system recovery disc does not add a license.

current version - 6.0.0.ER33

When entering the key code or upgrade key code get an error 306 - "License configuration error. Invalid license key."

Please help me with this problem.
Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: License CMA 4000

I have Upgrade Key Code for current version 6.0,  but  he invalid too.

Upgrade Key Code this is key code with upgrade?

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello ELetyagin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

By specifying repairing do you mean rebuilding a CMA via the recovery disc or was this CMA physically damaged?

Did this CMA run V6.x.x prior to the rebuilding attempt?

I suggest you call your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom Support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

mean rebuilding a CMA via the recovery disc.

Before rebulding CMA was 5.3 version number.

Message 3 of 7
Honored Contributor

Each x.y release requires a different Key Code. In your case the code for ver. 5.3 can't be used with 6.0 version. If your CMA is under a maintenance contract you can get the needed code >>> here <<<, otherwise you need to contact your local Polycom reseller.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I have Upgrade Key Code for current version 6.0,  but  he invalid too.

Upgrade Key Code this is key code with upgrade?

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello ELatyagin,

as mentioned by myself already and Mike:

I suggest you call your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom Support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I could take a look at available Key Codes if you can give the serial number as shown in your CMA's Admin  >  Server Settings  >  Licenses tab.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 7 of 7