Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

License of HDX

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

License of HDX

Can any one suggest on below:

I have 4 HDX but its license are not resgistered and now we dont have any paper license. There units are in use since more then a year. How can i get the license and activate it.

Regards

Shiraz

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: License of HDX

Everything about activated licenses can be found >>> here <<<. If a license wasn't activated then you have to contact with the seller of the equipment.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: License of HDX

Hello Mike and all,

I had already made Shiraz aware of the existence of this FAQ post => here <= as he had originally posted in the completely wrong section.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3